Thursday, October 2, 2008

Black Book

Abel Ferrara talks Vincent Gallo in the new issue of The BlackBook. Go figure.

http://www.blackbookmag.com/article/good-night-mr-lewis-abel-ferrara/4345

How was it working with Vincent Gallo, who was also a neighborhood guy? I don’t like Vincent Gallo.

A lot of people say that. No, but I know him. You know? ‘Cause I introduced him to [my girlfriend, Shannon], and he asked her to marry him after a day. But she didn’t bother telling me.

So he’s disrespectful?

You know, he’s a punk, man. He’s just a punk. What’d he do? Hit this reporter the other day? I heard he like slammed this chick, right?

He does it a lot.

This kid’s not right. Right? Right? Because he said that she didn’t like his leather jacket. Smashed some chick in the face! [Editor’s Note: Vincent Gallo did not actually, physically attack anyone.] You know what I’m saying? But I mean, you know, what can I say about the kid? I don’t wanna talk about him. .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated from now on - that means, it might take a bit until they appear on the site. Please bare with that - there has been just to much spam recently.