Monday, September 14, 2009

I love nasty men...

According to Times Online, Vincent has showen the "worst behaviour by an actor" at the Venice Film Festival.

Why, you all might ask?

Worst behaviour by an actor Vincent Gallo, promoting the Swedish animation Metropia, apparently gave a warning that he would terminate interviews in which the words “but”, “however” or “only” were used. He also requested prior approval of journalists so that he could veto those he didn’t like the look of.

http://entertainment.timesonline.co.uk/tol/arts_and_entertainment/film/article6829464.ece

You have to love him - and I don't even mean that in an ironic sort of way. I actually expected that he had done way worse than this when I read that his behaviour had been bad.

And did he show himself there yet? Well kinda sorta...

8 comments:

  1. BUT What if someone said, "Vincent, you're the ONLY actor here I want to talk to, the ONLY person here who has done anything that I really like..." There are plenty of synonyms someone could come up with. I wish there were more interviews... not many TETRO interviews around or anything either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Vincent, you're a matchless actor, there´s nobody else I want to talk to, you are the uncomparable person who has done anything that I really like..."

    ReplyDelete
  3. great as always, but where the hell it tetro ?, fuck no sreenigs so far in europe, at least not in italy and not in germany

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm also waiting for any screenings in Europe - no idea why they are holding it back like this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I drove to see Tetro Opening day in KC... Mr. Gallo was terrific as usual. It wasn't the prophetic dirge that The Brown Bunny was, but its something everyone should watch if and when available.

    ReplyDelete
  6. there's more pics of him on flickr in Italy. Looking really nice and handsome

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sure FFC will release Tetro on DVD at some point. As its a self financed release with no studio distribution it's not going to play outside major citiés in Europe, i believe its showing in Spain at some point though.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated from now on - that means, it might take a bit until they appear on the site. Please bare with that - there has been just to much spam recently.